Pre-treatment Patch Skin Tests
At eBella Beauty an appropriate pre-treatment patch skin test prior to each procedure is required for health reasons, as well as for client safety. All pre- treatment patch tests must be performed at least 24-48 hours prior to the treatment. If a skin test has not been performed treatments will be refused.
If a reaction occurs within 24 hours please contact the Salon on 07415 510342.
Important Pre-treatment Information
Prior to all beauty treatments please be aware of the following contra indications (things that may prevent you from having treatment). Please advise us prior to your treatment if any of the following apply to you:
- You have Covid-19 Symptoms
- You have diabetes
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have glaucoma or taking blood thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin, warfarin)
- You have skin diseases such as psoriasis or eczema
- You have transmittable blood conditions
- You have a haemophilia
- You have healing disorders or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- You are on any skin medication such as Accutane or steroids
- You have active skin cancer
- You are undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- You have epilepsy
- You have a pacemaker or major heart problems
- You had Botox in the past month
- You have sunburn
- You have sunbathed
- You have undergone any facials 12 hours prior to your treatment
- You have any contagious skin diseases e.g cold sores
- You have a stye
- You have had extreme heat treatments (e.g. very hot baths or showers, saunas, steam rooms), swimming, sunbathing (including sun beds or any other exposure to UV light) for 12-24 hours prior to your treatment
After Care & Advice
Following your treatment please be aware of our after-care advice and recommendations:
- Do not undertake any extreme heat treatments (e.g. very hot baths or showers, saunas, steam rooms), swimming, sunbathing (including sun beds or any other exposure to UV light) for 24 hours. Try and avoid exercise or anything that makes you sweat for 24 hours.
- Do not apply any perfumed products to the area for 24 hours.
- Avoid the use of make-up on the waxed or threaded area for 24 hours apart from mineral make-up or specialist post-treatment products.
- No self-tanning products to the area for 24 hours. Self-tanning products may alter the tint colour, so we recommend using these with caution around your brows at all in between tinting treatments.
- The use of harsh make-up cleansing products could prematurely reduce your brow tint. Avoid the use of such products at all in between treatments to prolong the colour retention of your tint.
- Do not pluck or tweeze in-between appointments particularly in areas where your therapist has advised re-growth.
- Avoid using oily products on brows and lashes for following 2-3 days.